Sunday, January 10, 2010

What a difference a day makes?

That is for sure,, now we are up to 25'.. yahoo. I have been trying to get projects finished but it's slow going.. Not complicated but just the decisions are overwhelming.. I don't figure the whole thing out before but as I go along and  that means " I don't have much vision???" How about when you create, do you picture the finished  item before you construct it.. I'll admit I do have some pictures in my head but things usually don't turn out that way..

Here is picture of the front of the bag and now I am making 3 because, the first ones were too long and just didn't look right. So tell me what ya think, yes I can take critiquing. Thanks to Mr.Couple he encouraged me to put on top and side border..

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by, I appreciate all your comments..