Tuesday, February 2, 2010

VALENTINE'S???

I really love this time of year. To me it is very special because my 2 DD and I get to spend alone time together. Not that I don't love, love  my grandkids, but ya know what I'm sayin'??? Every year for the last 18 years we have gone to Mt.Vernon, Illinois for the MIDWESTERN HERB FEST. If you have never been, it is such a breath of spring.. Vendors with all things related to spring and gardening and free classes on many subjects of such.. You will not be disappointed!!
Take a quick look at their website and you can see pictures of past ones and vendors and classes they offer,, did I say they were  free??lol..
Heart candy, one of my favs,, look now because they won't last long..


No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by, I appreciate all your comments..