Thursday, April 1, 2010

HAPPY EASTER FRIENDS


First of all thanks to all who have commented on my blog, I really look forward to all. Plus I love visiting all of you and seeing what you are up  to and get my morning giggle.. So many have ask about my salt dough bunnies and I was not going to reveal them because..... you be the judge? Painting Thyme Needfuls gave me the recipe and they were easy and then deciding the thickness and baking, ok, that done. Dry overnight and paint..Well being a tole painter I could not just leave them prim, which was the plan. So I started shading and just making a disaster of the whole works.. Here are a few pictures of the critters and my first grade attempts.. My hat goes off to Lynn, she is such a good artist and if you haven't been to her blog, you must go there and see all her creations.. Thanks and may the good Lord bless all of you.................

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by, I appreciate all your comments..