Saturday, May 8, 2010

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY FRIENDS

First of all I want to thank God for giving me such a great family. And the head of that family is my Mother..She is a wonderful Christian and a very giving person. She has lived with Mr.Couple and I for 30 years and he has been a devoted SIL..He even calls her Mom. His Mother passed in 1975 and we still miss her. Mom has always been there for our family through everything, She still does dishes for me everyday ,her own laundry and takes care of herself. Her memory isn't what it used to be but who's is?? I have really enjoyed this new world on the net and love reading of other great Moms out there. Have a blessed day Mom....................... This is her on her 90th..

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by, I appreciate all your comments..