Sunday, June 13, 2010

A QUICK NOTE??

I know I have been out of the loop, busy with one and only grandson graduation and gardening but just had to post my latest creation. She is pattern of Renee Plains called THE NEIGHBOR LADY and in honor of  a very sweet lady that lived next door to us I named her Liz.. Doesn't she look bossy? Well Liz now has a cat, not just any cat but the creation of RUSTY THIMBLE..I joined Brenda's sale blog and she had the most wonderful sale and I went nuts.. I am  posting my  primies in a later blog so you can see how wonderful they all are,, it was like Christmas here yesterday and even Mr. Couple was impressed..Also will get back with grad pictures and party is today.. Pray for sun, it is outdoors..OUCH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by, I appreciate all your comments..