Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Peek at my Christmas

First of all my snowman shelf..
Then my wonderful prim tree with my treasures from THE RUSTY THIMBLE.  I took one picture at night then the other one in the morning because we have snow.. Also you can see  my ornaments better..



Then outside to my sled that was Mr. Couples.. He is 74 so you can figure how old that sled is..
 My time worn bench with my flour sack teddy I made some years ago and a slab of wood I painted..

My saltbox houses Mr Couple made me that I love.

Then my wheelbarrow with holly and evergreens and another Santa that I painted long ago. Thanks for visiting and I wish each and everyone of you the Merriest Christmas ever. I have enjoyed this last year so much meeting all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by, I appreciate all your comments..