Sunday, August 1, 2010

HOPE YOU HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN ME?????

I was very fortunate to get to attend PRIMITIVES OF THE MIDWEST this past week. Mr.Couple went with me and we really enjoyed ourselves..If you have never been it is quite the event and you will not be disappointed, I can guarantee. The photo is Jennifer Erbe Keltner , executive editor of AMERICAN PATCHWORK & QUILTING.  She is most entertaining, funny and full of great ideas.. We were privileged to view some awesome quilts from previous issues and future ones too. All of the classed had expert teachers that we all admire and I loved meeting them. My class was with Renee Plains, we did a small wall hanging but only got one block finished.. I didn't even get one finished but I am ok with that, I learned lots, and a new technique. This is photo of my class with Renee in the center, she is so much fun.
I have much more to tell in later post................Glad to be back..

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by, I appreciate all your comments..