Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year

Well, as we are about to ring in the 2010, I want to thank my family for always being there for us. God has blessed us so much and I can't begin to say how thankful I am . I have made my new friends in the quilting world over the web and  love meeting them and learning that their lives are just like mine, just different parts of the world. It is so amazing the talent that is out there and the artistry that flows from these women. It is unending, new and  beautiful. The online quilt shops are great and just like being there, except you can't feel the fabric,lol. The quilt shop owners are so obliging and helpful for your every need. I pray that we would soon get our soldiers back home and the war would end. As I begin this blog I hope it will bring a little laughter in to your home and you will enjoy reading about my simple life here in the Midwest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by, I appreciate all your comments..