Sunday, December 27, 2009

Well, the holidays are over and here comes my first blog.. The family are all gone now and it is snowing. The last one has left for Indiana and it does not look good for driving but she had a really bad toothache and needed to get in on Monday to have it looked at. The holiday went so fast and everyone loved all their gifts. It is always so chaotic but so enjoyable that no one notices. We are loving this time when we can relax and reflect. I am so thankful for this precious time that we have being with our families.

My projects of course have gone by the wayside and time to get caught up with the real world, with laundry and cleaning crumbs, wrap, and pine needles.. Next I will finish my Civil War BOM with my 12th block, hopefully before the new year rings.. I hope you enjoy my journey as I place myself on this broadband of bloggers. May God bless you all in this coming year,,,,,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by, I appreciate all your comments..