Saturday, January 2, 2010

Stitchery..


Here is small pin cushion I have been working on..I see in the photo the eyes really need work,, Anyhow I got this with an order at Christmas from PRIMITIVE GATHERINGS.. Love that place. Also some nice wools and flannels.. I have lots of plans for them and must get busy now that the holidays are past. It was 4 degrees this morning and not good for getting out.. But oh my the birds were eating like crazy,,who ever said EATING LIKE A BIRD was not talking about these birds.. We love watching them and seeing all the different kinds. I have a 4 season room and it is awesome.. It makes you feel like you are part of the outdoors without the chill.lol My 91 year old Mother really enjoys her naps out there. Have a fun Saturday night..

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by, I appreciate all your comments..