Friday, January 8, 2010

Bags

Well back to my creating........ I am making something special for my girls..Can't show it yet but we go to the  MIDWESTERN HERBFEST in Mt. Vernon, Il every year and I am making them something for that event. It is a wonderful event and features good speakers and free classes and many wonderful vendors..It is the spring of winter for us.  Feb.12,13,14 and they have a website too. Winter is not being nice to us this year and tomorrow with be subzero temps for this area.  The birds are eating like crazy and we love seeing all the different kinds.. Will try to take picture so you can see all of them.
I do enjoy baking but then "you just eat it" and that can put the #'s on for sure... Now my Mom and Mr. Couple really enjoy my baking and have gotten spoiled and expect it all the time.. But we are on the fruit and cookies now.
Must get back to my creations, have lots to do before they are finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by, I appreciate all your comments..