Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Weather?

It looks like we are going to get another round of old man Winter....... Snow headed out way and more single digits.. Brrrrrrrrrrrrr, oh summer, where art thou?? I am a summer person and love the hot sweaty days.. Flowers blooming , picking vegetables from the garden and even weeding doesn't sound bad right now.
But this is a great time for creating and sewing.. Getting things organized and accessing stash to make a memory.. I never get enough of it and I guess I never will. If we just could let all the surrounding things go and not be so clean maybe then I could get some real creating finished. You know we do have to eat, but a HOME COOKED MEAL everyday?? Let's be real here,, I need some freedom from that routine.. Sandwiches are nice, or canned soup?? No, won't do here, I have created my own routine and my creativity is suffering. Have to get out and get some provisions to tide us over through the snow days.. Wish it was fabric store?? Oh, I will be ok,,,Get out there and get those sleds out!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by, I appreciate all your comments..