Tuesday, January 5, 2010

How cold is it??

They say we are going to get below 0, yikes, we don't like this.. Then on Wednesday night another snow headed our way..
I have been working on my SHABBY ROSE  block from ELEFANTZ.. I am getting close to the last block and not quite sure how I am going to finish it.. Her work is stunning and she has been published many times in Australia.. She is always busy coming up with new things, I don't know how she does it. Check her out, you won't be sorry.
The days are definitely  getting longer and I love that.. Those gloomy winter days really has bad effects on some people. It has really been cold but at least the sun is shining.

My DD  and her girls got crafty and made all of us these adorable snowmen door stops for Christmas.. Each one had different colors and I wish I had gotten pictures of them all together but here is picture of one..

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by, I appreciate all your comments..