Friday, January 29, 2010

Cooking class/Quilter??


Did you wonder if this was just about cooking?? Actually I would rather be quilting than almost anything,, I said "almost" . I am trying to put a block together for our library spring raffle.. I got the pattern from another blogger and have changed a few things but am doing the finishing touches on it now. It seems like there is never enough time for my sewing.  But thought I would share a picture of my Snowman of the month that Mr.Couple and I made.Yes he can embroidery, his Father taught him when he was a little boy. He is much better with hand stitching than I . You can click on the photo and get a much closer look at each snowman. I know it is an odd angle, I have it hanging in my hall  and can't get a straight on shot.. My DS (who is photographer) would not approve of my pictures.. Oh well. back to block.. I have posted finished block.


No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by, I appreciate all your comments..